- Lending Solutions
Private loans can be an attractive alternative to traditional bank financing for individuals with troubled credit history.
Private Financing for Nevada Real Estate
An attractive alternative to traditional bank financing
For some borrowers, traditional bank financing is not practical for their specific property. In those cases, private investor loans – sometimes called bridge loans or hard money loans – provide an alternative for the borrower.
Some examples of situations where a private investor loan is a good alternative:
- An opportunity to buy a distressed property at below-market price if the borrower can close quickly.
- A land purchase where entitlements are not yet complete. Banks often decline land loans as being too risky, but if your land is in the path of growth and entitlements are likely to be approved, we may be able to help.
- The borrower has a past discharged bankruptcy that has not seasoned.
- Investors who own more than 4 residential properties and have been turned down by conventional lenders.
- Credit score that is below the minimum requirements of a conventional lender.
The principals of NV Capital Corporation LLC use a common-sense approach to loan underwriting with a focus on the property characteristics and market appeal.
If you have been turned down by your bank or other institutional lenders, we will use our experience to evaluate your transaction quickly to determine if it is a good fit for our private investor pool. When a loan is approved, we perform all pre-closing activities necessary to fund your deal quickly and with minimal hassle.
Submit a Loan Request
Submit a inquiry for your loan request using the form below or give us a call at 702-491-2537 to review your loan request with a member of our highly skilled team.