- Collateral: A custom house located in the Lakes Subdivision.
- Loan-To-Value: The home is estimated by NV Capital Corporation to have a likely sales price of $4,000,000, making the LTV 25%.
- Sources Of Repayment: Primary source of repayment remains to sell the property. The secondary Source is a refinance of this loan with a NON-QM lender. The third source of repayment would be cash generated from professional enterprises.
- Borrower/Guarantor Profile: N/A
- Disclosure: John Blackmon, Broker on this deal, has $100,000 of personal money going into this $1,000,000 loan as well as $175,000 of his IRA money going into this loan via First Savings Bank.
The best private, hard money lender in Nevada!