Hospital construction paves the way for you to provide excellent patient care, innovative technology, and equipment. However, the economic landscape for health providers has changed over the last decade. In order to ensure the successful completion of development, financing and hard money commercial loans are essential.
How A Hard Money Loan Can Help
The development of a new facility is a massive project that requires reliable funds for hospital construction. We can assist you by offering hard money construction loans for hospital acquisition, building, rehabilitation, and refinancing. Hard money construction financing is offered by privately-owned firms that lend their own money or funds they raise from investors.
More Benefits Of Commercial Hard Money Loans
- Commercial Hard Money Lenders offer hospital building or remodeling loans to healthcare professionals, unlike most traditional lenders.
- Compared to hard money loans, conventional bank loans come with longer repayment policies and fixed interest rates.
- They have straightforward underwriting requirements so they are approved faster.
- With the help of a real estate lender, you can get the funds you need with the least amount of paperwork.
- In certain cases, hard money lenders specialize in lending to distressed hospitals.
- Some lenders allow value based on the after-repair rather than the present value, giving you maximum flexibility.
- They are frequently referred to as collateral-based loans providing extensive underwriting freedom.
- Commercial hard money loans can close just as quickly as cash purchases.
Help For You Medical Building
No matter what type of medical building you are planning, we will find the best financing for your project.
- Medical Offices
- Standalone Emergency Rooms
- Urgent Care Facilities
You Can Count on Us to Help Your Hospital Succeed
With the help of our team at NV Capital Corporation, we can help your hospital succeed. Lower your overall acquisition costs, streamline processes, consolidate vendors, and improve patient satisfaction through hospital construction loans. We help you provide better patient facilities so you can save more lives. Set up a free consultation with us today to find out how we can help.