Get a fast-funding commercial bridge loan from NV Capital Corporation and have the financial resources your Vegas area business needs. As a private hard money lender in Southern Nevada, we can get you approved, funded, and closed in no time.
Top Reasons Businesses Get A Bridge Loan
- Act Fast To Take Advantage Of Opportunities
- Expedited Approval Process
- Fund & Close Faster On New Purchase & Refinances
- Interest-Only Payments For Up To 3 Years
- Keep More Cash On Hand For Expenses & Opportunities
- Generate Revenue Before Your Principal Payments Are Due
- Low Monthly Payments & Competitive Rates
- Finances Up To 75% Of Your Project Value For 12-36 Months
- A Secure, Short-Term Commercial Financing Solution
What Is A Commercial Bridge Loan?
Commercial bridge loans are sometimes referred to as “swing,” or “gap loans,” or “gap financing.” This type of funding fills in the gap between the money you have and the money you will have on a more long-term basis, entrepreneurship possibilities arise, and deadlines approach.
Advantages Of Bridge Loans
Speed: Commercial bridge loans can be approved and funded quickly, allowing borrowers to take advantage of time-sensitive investment opportunities.
Flexibility: Bridge loans can be customized to meet the specific needs of each borrower, with flexible repayment terms and interest rates.
Access to Capital: Bridge loans provide borrowers with access to capital that they may not be able to obtain through traditional lending sources.
Preservation of Equity: By providing a short-term financing option, bridge loans can help borrowers preserve their equity in existing properties while they complete a sale.
Improved Cash Flow: Bridge loans can help borrowers improve their cash flow by providing them with the funds they need to complete a purchase or investment.
Overall, commercial bridge loans can be a useful tool for investors and business owners looking to bridge the gap between financing needs. However, borrowers should carefully consider the costs and risks associated with these loans before making a decision.
What Do Lenders Look At Before Approval?
Experienced bridge loan lenders will consider a variety of financial attributes before approving your loan.
- Available Cash Flow, Debt-Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR)
- Credit Score
- Investing Experience
- Net Worth
- Cash Reserves
- Loan To Value (LTV)
- Combined Loan To Value (CLTV)
- After Repair Value (ARV)
Timely Funding & Closing
Maybe you need to jump on a real estate offer, need just a little more time to fix up investment properties, finish construction, or stay afloat while you flip properties for sale.
Bridge financing can keep you from missing out on commercial opportunities in a variety of industries.
- Hospitality Construction
- Owner-Occupied & Multifamily Real Estate
- Renewable Energy & Gas Stations
- Retail, Shopping Centers & Mixed Use
- Industrial & Automotive
- Office Buildings
How Can I Use My Commercial Bridge Loan?
While commercial real estate loans are incredibly popular in Las Vegas, there are many ways to put hard money to work for you. Acquire working capital, buy equipment, or meet the demands of a potentially lucrative business contract.
- Start A New Business Venture
- Make Payroll, Temporarily
- Expand Your Product Lines
- Buy Out Business Partners
- Refinance Or Pay Off Expiring Loans
- Refinance With Cash-Out To Fix Things Up For Permanent Financing
- Carry A Business Until You’re Approved For An SBA Loan
Get Money Your Business Needs Fast
Are you looking for an experienced hard money lender to help you secure commercial bridge loans in Las Vegas? You can count on NV Capital Corporation to streamline the process, minimize the paperwork, and eliminate the hassles associated with traditional bank lending. Contact us and get started today.